Main Purpose of Job
Develop and maintain existing and new customer relationships to generate income for the business unit. Actively promote and sell the company’s products to achieve or exceed budgeted revenue and sales margin targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide sales and customer support to existing and potential customers
• Achieve sales revenue and margin targets as agreed with management
• Provide punctual and accurate reporting on budgeting, forecasting, branch and client visits reports
• Ensure that stock is accurately managed and controlled
• Present new products and services to existing and potential customers
• Ensure that customers are always well informed
• Apply pricing structures that are in line with sales and margin objectives
• Investigate and present new avenues of revenue to management
• Organise and facilitate any potential demonstrations and/or training sessions as required by customers
• Support financial management by assisting in recovering outstanding debtors
• Communicate competitive pricing and discount requirements
• Prepare quotations and issue invoices timeously
• Keep abreast of new technologies
• Ensure compliance with SHERQ policies, practices and procedures
• Maintain and promote good internal and external customer relationships
• Lower individual operating costs
• Ensure PDI and purchase requisitions are completed accurately and timeously
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
This is an AA/EE appointment and ONLY applications from South African Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI) candidates will be considered.
If you have not received a response within 48 hours of submitting your resume, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.